Old 23-08-2008, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Fertilizer testing database

Ok tricked ya. this is AKA: "Ironite Questions, part II?" paid for by the
Swiftboat for Ecology committee

"Someone" wrote

But who knows what poisons are in any of these products? There's no way to
know. How can I even know what's in the 10-10-10 I buy?

Yes there is a way. click on the link below. Several other state have
similiar laws/programs for consumer information so you can make an INFORMED
opinion and separate fact from Internet fantasy but you really need to have
a soil analysis done or have a really good background in soil/AG management.
It only makes smart,as well as dollar, sense to know what is in your soil
before you go adding things you may not need or cause more problems down the
road.

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilize...iewTable&ltr=I

I'll climb off the soap box to allow dissenting opinion, now

My name is Gunner, WA zone 8 and I approved this message.

A Web Designer for do a database for my website? Judanne Permaculture 2 05-05-2003 01:08 PM
Question on Thompson's seed bank database Judith Baltsar Plant Science 0 12-03-2003 02:08 PM
CD database Buzzy Gardening 2 10-03-2003 01:08 AM
Orchid Pictures Reference Database Update Bob Betts Orchids 3 04-03-2003 08:15 PM
Plants for locations database wanted (online) Carol Russell United Kingdom 3 08-12-2002 06:34 PM