Old 25-08-2008, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default A New Biopesticide For The Organic Food Boom

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0821110106.htm

Old 26-08-2008, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"debnchas" wrote in message
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0821110106.htm

I hope it works better than Neem Oil and Organicide. The collards are still
covered in Whitefly and stink like cod liver oil.

Old 26-08-2008, 05:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"debnchas" wrote in message
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0821110106.htm

I hope it works better than Neem Oil and Organicide. The collards are still
covered in Whitefly and stink like cod liver oil.

Oh FCOL quit your incessant, irrational whinging already, Marie. You're
so blatantly transparent in demonstrating that you're modus operandi
here is not in obtaining assistance for your problems but, rather, in
taking every opportunity to attack organic, sustainable methods. Your
garden was a disaster before you ever tried those products. What's
wrong, aren't the Monsanto/spinoff dividends paying as well as you
anticipated? Are you trolling for free or are they paying you?
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot
Old 26-08-2008, 05:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message
In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"debnchas" wrote in message
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0821110106.htm

I hope it works better than Neem Oil and Organicide. The collards are
still
covered in Whitefly and stink like cod liver oil.

Oh FCOL quit your incessant, irrational whinging already, Marie.

Use your killfile. You don't seem to want the TRUTH known.

You're
so blatantly transparent in demonstrating that you're modus operandi
here is not in obtaining assistance for your problems but, rather, in
taking every opportunity to attack organic, sustainable methods.

You're suffering from paranoia. What I'm against is the gross exaggerations
for organic pesticides I see on these groups.

Your
garden was a disaster before you ever tried those products.

Your lies wont change the TRUTH. Neem Oil was the first pesticide I used
and lost valuable time. But you don't want that known do you? You don't
want people to know by the time we realized it was worthless the plants were
too far gone.

What's
wrong, aren't the Monsanto/spinoff dividends paying as well as you
anticipated? Are you trolling for free or are they paying you?

I have no stock in chemical companies. How about you Isabella? Your
spin-off dividends in organic pesticides disappointing you? Losing money are
you?

Old 26-08-2008, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"debnchas" wrote in message
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0821110106.htm

I hope it works better than Neem Oil and Organicide. The collards
are still covered in Whitefly and stink like cod liver oil.

Oh FCOL quit your incessant, irrational whinging already, Marie.

Use your killfile. You don't seem to want the TRUTH known.

Oh do tell us, crusader Marie, just what is the truth? Somehow, based
on the tenor of your remarks here and those many other wacko NGs to
which you so often post, I suspect that *your* truth comes wrapped in a
flag carrying a cross.

You're so blatantly transparent in demonstrating that you're modus
operandi here is not in obtaining assistance for your problems but,
rather, in taking every opportunity to attack organic, sustainable
methods.

What I'm against is the gross exaggerations for organic pesticides I
see on these groups.

I'd call that a big "yes". So, like I said, you're on a crusade,
Marie... a holy mission to save the world from sustainable agriculture
and those "illegal aliens" you hate so much. Wow. Have you notified
the Nobel committee? Or would Stormfront be a better vehicle for you?

I have yet to see you cite a single fact to rebut any of these alleged
exaggerations. I have yet to see any of those so-called exaggerations
for that matter. On the contrary, all you ever seem to express is
revisionist BS and opinion--- as if, after all your hornswoggle, you
think your opinion has some value. Imagine that.

Your garden was a disaster before you ever tried those products.

Your lies wont change the TRUTH. Neem Oil was the first pesticide I used
and lost valuable time. But you don't want that known do you? You don't
want people to know by the time we realized it was worthless the plants were
too far gone.

Every time you SHOUT, I wonder if we need to count the spoons.

What's wrong, aren't the Monsanto/spinoff dividends paying as well
as you anticipated? Are you trolling for free or are they paying
you?

I have no stock in chemical companies. How about you Isabella? Your
spin-off dividends in organic pesticides disappointing you? Losing money are
you?

Oh do try to be original, Marie. Someone who trolls as many NGs as you
must occasionally have an original thought. Nah........ what was I
thinking?

..

Old 27-08-2008, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

.
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot

Doesn't anybody screen these calls?
Chas

Old 27-08-2008, 06:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message

Snip your bullshit - SNIP! -

You wrote above you eat poison loaded fatty salty bacon, and you have the
utter audacity to go on and on as you do...... go fry up some bacon!

Old 27-08-2008, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message

.. snicker

You wrote above you eat poison loaded fatty salty bacon, and you have the
utter audacity to go on and on as you do...... go fry up some bacon!

I wrote no such thing. Once again, you post misrepresentations to give
yourself the bandbox you'd not otherwise have since you're incapable of
formulating a single cogent thought, let alone a rational argument based
on fact. Of course, I'd expect nothing less from a troll of your
galactic pathologic stature. The only things in which you appear to
excel are straw-man arguments, generalization, non sequiturs,
revisionism, and circular reasoning. These skills (sic) obviously serve
you well as you tap-dance among the scores (or is it hundreds?) of NGs
you troll.

And btw, we only buy uncured bacon--- from pastured Berkshire pigs when
we can get it. What you actually know about food, Marie, would not
challenge the brain of one of those white flies that frequent your
"garden". You think you know a great deal but your head seems to be
occupied more with lead tailings than with grey matter.
Old 28-08-2008, 05:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message

. snicker

FLUSH!

Old 28-08-2008, 10:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote

"The only things in which you appear to excel are straw-man
arguments, generalization, non sequiturs, revisionism, and circular
reasoning."

and so many concocted reasons why it just won't work for her

"You think you know a great deal but your head seems to be
occupied more with lead tailings than with grey matter."

heh heh that was a dandy!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message
... SNIP!

Snip foaming hysterics!

Your a frothing liar Isabella. Example: You claimed this Co-Op doesn't exist
when it's been there for years:

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar. Shame on you!