Old 03-09-2008, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Anyone need (German)chamomile seeds?

I have way too many and will trade for any kind of other seed...and yes, I'm
back after 3 months without electricity. But it gave me plenty of time to
get some serious planting...around 20 pea plants that produces plenty,
beans, apples, herbs, beets, tomatos, peppers, and onions are doing fine :-)
Stupid chickens, geese, and squirrels/chipmunks got my lettuce patch, corn,
cucumbers, and carrots, and the heat wave got my spinaches to bolt too soon
and a late frost killed most of my pumpkins and our cherries...

Old 21-09-2008, 05:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 3, 1:54*pm, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
I have way too many and will trade for any kind of other seed...and yes, I'm
back after 3 months without electricity. But it gave me plenty of time to
get some serious planting...around 20 pea plants that produces plenty,
beans, apples, herbs, beets, tomatos, peppers, and onions are doing fine :-)
Stupid chickens, geese, and squirrels/chipmunks got my lettuce patch, corn,
cucumbers, and carrots, and the heat wave got my spinaches to bolt too soon
and a late frost killed most of my pumpkins and our cherries...

Lilah,

I would love to have some chamomile seeds but all I have to give in
trade are tabasco seeds.

Mark Grohman
16011 Fathom Lane
Houston, TX 77062-4439
USA
markgro @ gmail.com

[IBC] German-speaking list people, I need your help Ulrike Bauer Bonsai 4 30-01-2004 04:21 PM
German Vs. Roman Chamomile Adam Schwartz Gardening 0 16-07-2003 12:42 PM
chamomile lawn Dave Arthuro United Kingdom 2 25-04-2003 03:20 PM
Chamomile Lawn Natalie United Kingdom 3 07-04-2003 02:56 PM
chamomile lawn steve Snider United Kingdom 7 22-03-2003 11:29 AM