Old 10-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Registered User

Default Picking Olives!

How would you like to come for a weeks olive picking on the west coast of sardinia in the first week of November? Come and camp in our olive grove with beautiful views over the valley of Bosa, pick olives all morning, enjoy a leisurely lunch and go to the beach in the afternoon (the weather can still be warm enough for a swim!). Bring musical instruments and party with the other pickers in the evening.

If this sounds interesting get in touch via email.

LIMITED OFFER - for the first 6 people to register we are offering VIP accomodation. You will stay in a 3 bedroom house in the centre of the old part of town for FREE!
Old 21-09-2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

evil tempter!

carlobosa wrote:
How would you like to come for a weeks olive picking on the west coast
of sardinia in the first week of November? Come and camp in our olive
grove with beautiful views over the valley of Bosa, pick olives all
morning, enjoy a leisurely lunch and go to the beach in the afternoon
(the weather can still be warm enough for a swim!). Bring musical
instruments and party with the other pickers in the evening.

If this sounds interesting get in touch via email.

LIMITED OFFER - for the first 6 people to register we are offering VIP
accomodation. You will stay in a 3 bedroom house in the centre of the
old part of town for FREE!

Olives In Containers Endangered Bucket Farmer Edible Gardening 3 02-04-2005 08:08 PM
Olives - Inside Or Out For Winter? Antipodean Bucket Farmer Edible Gardening 2 30-06-2004 03:08 PM
[IBC] Old Olives kevin bailey Bonsai 1 25-04-2004 10:04 AM
Olives Steve Newport sci.agriculture 1 26-04-2003 12:30 PM
Olives Steve Newport sci.agriculture 1 19-02-2003 11:09 PM