Old 17-09-2008, 06:28 AM
Registered User

Default For Sell: Biodiesel Oil and Edible Oil

Dear Customer,

BLEND OIL COMPANY

Best Option is a technology driven,One of the biggest oil producing company. customer
focused company engaged production and export of biodiesel and Oil.
From plantation and contract farming to export of Jatropha plant seeds, oil and otheroil seed and oil (for extractionof fuel) and project management (from concept tocompletion), we have in depth understanding of all the related activities. We have spent many years in screening out high yielding .Germplasm of Jatropha curcas and other oil.
We are making biodiesel at our plant based in United Kingdom . You can source following items from Best Option.

WE ARE THE PRODUCER
Quantity: Minimum order - 10 MT per shipment
WE OFFER FREE SAMPLES BUT YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO PAY FOR FREIGTH TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Maximum order - 25,000 MT per shipment
Date of First Delivery: By agreement in Contract
Delivery Method: Bulk by vessel, ship to tank ETC
DELIVERY TIME ......3 TO 5 WEEKS
EXPRESS SERVICE BY AIR
SAMPLES DELIVERY TIME ......WITHIN 48 HOURS
Packing: IN CUSTOMER PREFFERED METHOD
Payment:L/C, T/T ( Bank Transfer ), WIRE TRANSFER
Inspection: The quality and Quantity of Goods will be confirmed for
each shipment on a certificate issued by the RLM at discharge port at buyers account

which shall be binding on both parties in all respects

WE SELL PER METRIC TON(MT)
WE SELL PER METRIC TON(MT)
Used Vegetable Oil for USD300 Per Metric ton
Sessame Oil for USD340 Per Metric ton
Corn Oil for USD360 Per Metric ton
Vegetable oil for USD400 Per Metric ton
Soya bean Oil for USD340 Per Metric ton
Sunflower oil for USD350 Per Metric ton
Jatropha Oil for USD380 Per Metric ton
Palm Oil for USD330 Per Metric ton
Cooking Oil for USD300 Per Metric ton
Biodiesel for USD600 Per Metric ton
Castor Oil for USD340 Per Metric ton
Grape seed Oil for USD300Per Metric ton
Jojoba Oil for USD300 Per Metric ton
Crude Palm Oil for USD3300 Per Metric ton
Palm, RBD Olein for USD340 Per Metric ton
Palm Stearin Organic for USD310 Per Metric ton
Virgin coconut Oil for USD300 Per Metric ton
Kapop Seed Oil for USD290 Per Metric ton
Rapeseed Oil for USD370 Per Metric ton
safflower Oil for USD290 Per Metric Ton

For more enquiries mail

Best Regards