Old 25-12-2008, 05:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Have a cool Yule

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.
--

Billy

Old 25-12-2008, 07:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.

The circle of life... :-)

Gotta love it!

Cheers and Merry Yule!

I'd say Happy new Year, but that was on October 31st. g
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Old 26-12-2008, 09:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan.
The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.
Old 26-12-2008, 11:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan.
The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially

Enjoy Life ... Dan

I limited my gifts to family only, and kept the budget under $150.00
this year. The trick was quality, not quantity. :-)

They were quite happy with what I bought them.

I spent about another $80.00 for special food, and that was it.

Old 27-12-2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan.
The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially

Enjoy Life ... Dan

I limited my gifts to family only, and kept the budget under $150.00
this year. The trick was quality, not quantity. :-)

They were quite happy with what I bought them.

I spent about another $80.00 for special food, and that was it.

Wow!, you must rich Well, I spent the same amount

However, I am cheap in some ways. I have one niece and three nephews,
all have iPods and their taste in music is the same as mine. So I give
them $15 iTunes gift cards each year. When they come over, three of them
prefer my computer for downloading and burning CD's. My gifts are also
gifts to myself

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.
Old 27-12-2008, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan.
The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially

Enjoy Life ... Dan

I limited my gifts to family only, and kept the budget under $150.00
this year. The trick was quality, not quantity. :-)

They were quite happy with what I bought them.

I spent about another $80.00 for special food, and that was it.

Wow!, you must rich

I wish. g

Well, I spent the same amount

However, I am cheap in some ways. I have one niece and three nephews,
all have iPods and their taste in music is the same as mine. So I give
them $15 iTunes gift cards each year. When they come over, three of them
prefer my computer for downloading and burning CD's. My gifts are also
gifts to myself

Hey! Whatever works. :-) I just have the two nephews.

I sometimes burn CD copies for friends. The benefit is that I get to
install extra music for myself.

Old 31-12-2008, 11:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.
--

Billy

My seedling peppers are just coming up now. Tomato seeds will be planted
this coming week.

Merry Yule-tide Season FarmI Edible Gardening 3 30-12-2010 02:45 AM
Have a cool Yule Billy[_7_] Gardening 7 31-12-2008 11:50 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to all Starlord United Kingdom 1 26-12-2005 03:35 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to all madgardener Gardening 1 25-12-2005 10:51 PM
Cool Garden Uba Tuba Gardening 0 06-02-2003 01:01 AM