GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vegetable Orchestra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/180765-vegetable-orchestra.html)

Red Tomatoe 12-01-2009 05:09 PM

Vegetable Orchestra

Just been sent this, thoughtr I would share- reckon this is for real?
didnt know a pepper could make that noise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

Red Tomatoe

Omelet[_4_] 12-01-2009 05:25 PM

Vegetable Orchestra

In article
,
Red Tomatoe wrote:

Just been sent this, thoughtr I would share- reckon this is for real?
didnt know a pepper could make that noise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

Red Tomatoe

Ok, that was cool. :-)
I especially liked the carrot flute and the squash drum.

Reminds me of the willow whistles dad taught me to make when I was a
kid! I'm going to have to go harvest some willow twigs from down by the
river and teach my oldest nephew how to make them.

Lynn's kids too.

IMHO simple skills like that should be passed on from generation to
generation...
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous