GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kale and Parsnip seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/181102-kale-parsnip-seeds.html)

Mike 05-02-2009 09:49 PM

Kale and Parsnip seeds

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

Bill[_13_] 05-02-2009 10:03 PM

Kale and Parsnip seeds

In article ,
"Mike" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

I deal with these folks as they come from a colder climate.

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/category.aspx?category=1

Love kale which can get buggy but after a light frost heaven. Then
when it is soup time parsnips and salsify. Pea soup on as I write.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

JonquilJan 06-02-2009 12:16 AM

Kale and Parsnip seeds

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

I get mine from Fedco Seeds in Mains.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day
As long as you are learning, you are living
When you stop learning, you start dying

George[_10_] 06-02-2009 04:28 AM

Kale and Parsnip seeds

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:49:42 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

Lowes? Or am I just being ignorant?

Pat Kiewicz[_2_] 06-02-2009 11:31 AM

Kale and Parsnip seeds

Mike said:

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

Just how small is small? 8^)

I would recommend Pinetree Garden Seeds for someone shopping
for small packets at reasonable rates, including very reasonable
shipping and handling for seed-only orders.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

After enlightenment, the laundry.

email valid but not regularly monitored