Old 22-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered User

Default My Allotments Update

Hello all, I'm sure you agree that it has been a very welcome change in the weather for us all, this has enabled me to get back onto the soil to get things going, I have added my latest update of my progress to my website which I hope you enjoy, it was nice to hear about the National Trust releasing some land to help provide some much needed Allotments, have a good week regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com