GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone used the new LED grow lights? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/181764-anyone-used-new-led-grow-lights.html)

georgesmith 06-04-2011 06:53 PM

There are several gas discharge lamps better. And many use fluorescent lamps, it works well, especially solid, with ballast. LED light is very interesting, but does not seem practical requirements, and the price far beyond amateur status.

jikalss 29-02-2012 02:37 PM

It is reality that there are so me negative affects of this on some plants.But if someone get the advice from the experts in this field, they can say better than me.