Old 06-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered User

There are several gas discharge lamps better. And many use fluorescent lamps, it works well, especially solid, with ballast. LED light is very interesting, but does not seem practical requirements, and the price far beyond amateur status.
light grow
Old 29-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered User

It is reality that there are so me negative affects of this on some plants.But if someone get the advice from the experts in this field, they can say better than me.

LED lights janet Orchids 7 08-04-2011 11:45 PM
Coast LED Lenser LL7590 Write Light Gift Boxed White LED pen light flashlight and Pen [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 22-05-2009 08:39 AM
LED lights [email protected] Gardening 7 13-04-2007 11:51 AM
Compact Fluorescent and LED grow lights charles VanDyke Orchids 19 12-11-2005 02:00 AM
Commercial LED Plant Lights charles VanDyke Orchids 4 11-11-2005 07:34 PM