Old 18-04-2009, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Wackos

Seems like the loons are precocious this season. Next full moon isn't
until May 9. Hmmm.

Gardening is everyone's entitlement and makes us all equal.
--

- Billy

Old 18-04-2009, 02:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Charlie wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/sex/136909/i...n_spe nd_and_

Charlie

"It doesn’t look right," said forty-two-year-old Carla Westman*. "Like
I’m uneven, like one side is larger than the other and as I’ve gotten
older, I think one side is stretching.

LOL!!!! And I felt bad because one side hangs lower........

btw --- since this is rec.gardens.edible............Oh yeh, this is the
wacko post

Tim
Old 18-04-2009, 07:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:10:39 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Seems like the loons are precocious this season. Next full moon isn't
until May 9. Hmmm.

Gardening is everyone's entitlement and makes us all equal.

You think? You wanna see whacked? Check out this symptom of a
totally wacked-out society. Garden of delights. (garden reference)

Equal. Some idgets think of "equal" in different terms......

http://www.alternet.org/sex/136909/i...2_vagina%3A_wo
men_spend_and_

Charlie

At twenty, being a gynecologist sounded awesome.
At forty, I realized that you don't want to make what you love, work.
At sixty, I was free, and happy to have testosterone behind me.
At sixty-six, I just want to garden.

I couldn't finish the article, sorry.
--

- Billy

Old 18-04-2009, 07:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Tim wrote:

LOL!!!! And I felt bad because one side hangs lower........

It's supposed to, ya know. Otherwise, they squish each other.
--

- Billy

Old 18-04-2009, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

I had my own dedicated whizz for garden stuff.

Me too. I never go anywhere without it.
--

- Billy

Old 19-04-2009, 03:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Tim wrote:

LOL!!!! And I felt bad because one side hangs lower........

It's supposed to, ya know. Otherwise, they squish each other.

Ouch...That hurt just thinking about it..

Life is better once past the testosterone stages.

Tim