Old 18-04-2009, 05:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Warmer weather has arrived!

And it's about damned time might I add...tonight is the last night where
temps will be freezing for a few days at least...I planted 3 kinds of
lettuce, and 3 kinds of peas, and tomorrow unfortunately can't plant
anything(farmer's market meeting in town, and got shopping as well, it'll be
an all day event)...but Sunday all my herbs that I've been wintering
indoors(they were too little to be outside during winter) will go in the
ground, 'cept my lavendar which needs to harden in our green room for a few
days first. Gotta plant beets, radishes, and beans as well. My 2 black
walnuts arrive Monday, and sometime next week I should be getting my dwarf
banana. I just tracked it on UPS's site, and it's in Chicago right now...I
am gonna have a political banana on my hands when it gets here I bet...

Victoria, zone 5a
--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?