GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Making progress (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/183005-making-progress.html)

The Cook 26-04-2009 05:54 PM

Making progress

I have set out all but 3 of my 66 tomato plants. I have to decide
which ones I want more of. My husband digs the holes with a post hole
digger. Makes the setting out much easier. I need to transplant my
peppers and eggplant into larger pots. I also need to get busy and
mulch the tomatoes with grass clippings.

We are eating asparagus and rapini from the garden. I noticed that
there were a couple of pink strawberries. Won't be long now.
--
Susan N.