GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Strawberries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/183064-new-strawberries.html)

Puckdropper[_2_] 28-04-2009 05:04 PM

New Strawberries

We've purchased a couple bags of 10 strawberry plants. We left the bags
outside, and something came around looking for an easy treat. The plants
seem to be in good condition, but I'm not ready to plant yet. (It's too
wet to get in to the garden.)

What do I need to do to keep the plants in good condition until I'm ready
to plant? The bag they were in was ripped, so whatever it was doing it
cannot do any more.

Haven't read this group in a while,

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking