Old 02-05-2009, 01:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Pandemic sing along

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

Well its time again.

http://lyricwiki.org/Blue_%C3%96yster_CultDon't_Fear)_The_Reaper

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/05/not-winnie-the-pooh/

A keeper

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Old 02-05-2009, 08:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

Well its time again.

http://lyricwiki.org/Blue_%C3%96yster_CultDon't_Fear)_The_Reaper

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/05/not-winnie-the-pooh/

A keeper

Bill

Great cartoon :O)

For music I'll nominate "Hold Your Head Up" by Argent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnSWJHawQQ
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0Tdp3ZZyg
Takes me home ;O)

Argent - Hold Your Head Up Lyrics

And if it's bad
Don't let it get you down, you can take it
And if it hurts
Don't let them see you cry, you can take it

Hold your head up, hold your head up
Hold your head up, hold your head high

And if they stare
Just let them burn their eyes on you moving
And if they shout
Don't let them change a thing what you're doing

Hold your head up, hold your head up
Hold your head up, hold your head high
----

I can dig it. Which is about all I'll be digging today as we are into
our second of four predicted days of rain, grrrrr.

I had just bought and loaded the bricks for some terracing when the
rain started to fall Cazzo Cacciatore (hey,my chicken, she's a'gotta
balls;o)
--

- Billy

Old 02-05-2009, 08:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

[...]

Looks like time to dance.

Bill while listening to Hold you head up found

La Femme d'Argent 7:12 Air Moon Safari Electronica/Dance

We are gray and damp with rain off and on. Good slug weather (

Old 05-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Registered User

Well its time again.

http://lyricwiki.org/Blue_%C3%96yster_CultDon't_Fear)_The_Reaper

Got cable internet/satellite connection?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy_pYXSpPA

Sing along while you're watching:

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain (We can be like they are)

Come on baby (Don't fear the reaper)
Baby take my hand (Don't fear the reaper)
We'll be able to fly (Don't fear the reaper)
Baby, I'm your man

La la la, la la
La la la, la la

Valentine is done
Here but now they're gone
Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity (Romeo and Juliet)
Forty thousand men and women every day (Like Romeo and Juliet)
Forty thousand men and women every day (Redefine happiness)
Another forty thousand coming every day (We can be like they are)

Come on baby (Don't fear the reaper)
Baby take my hand (Don't fear the reaper)
We'll be able to fly (Don't fear the reaper)
Baby, I'm your man

La la la, la la
La la la, la la

Love of two is one
Here but now they're gone
He came last night out of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
The door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew and then disappeared
The curtains flew and then he appeared (Saying don't be afraid)

Come on baby (And she had no fear)
And she ran to him (Then they started to fly)
They looked backward and said goodbye (She had become like they are)
She had taken his hand (She had become like they are)
Come on baby (Don't fear the reaper)

Original song is sung by Blue Oyster Cult at the beginning of the movie "The
Stand" as well. Check it out...

If all of this is too morbid for you try "Don't fear the Beaker" on
youtube.com

--
Steven,

A Sing Along Billy[_7_] Gardening 3 07-05-2009 06:23 PM
Pandemic sing along Dioclese Gardening 5 02-05-2009 08:20 PM
Pandemic sing along Bill[_13_] Lawns 2 02-05-2009 08:20 PM
Pandemic sing along zxcvbob Edible Gardening 2 02-05-2009 06:35 AM
Pandemic sing along zxcvbob Lawns 1 30-04-2009 06:40 AM