Old 15-05-2009, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Suicide Seeds.

If you are interested in gardening and food you should read this. It
basically states that certain companies are developing plants that all
have sterile seeds. Very interesting article.

http://www.etcgroup.org/en/materials...tml?pub_id=335

EJ in NJ
Old 15-05-2009, 09:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Ernie Willson wrote:

If you are interested in gardening and food you should read this. It
basically states that certain companies are developing plants that all
have sterile seeds. Very interesting article.

http://www.etcgroup.org/en/materials...tml?pub_id=335

EJ in NJ

ŗWešve continued right on with work on the Technology Protection
System [Terminator]. We never really slowed down. Wešre on target,
moving ahead to commercialize it. We never really backed off.˛ -
Harry Collins, Delta & Pine Land Seed Co., January, 20001

Hmmm. That was ten years ago. Did the terminator seeds ever make it to
market?
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4

Old 15-05-2009, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Ernie Willson wrote:

If you are interested in gardening and food you should read this. It
basically states that certain companies are developing plants that all
have sterile seeds. Very interesting article.

http://www.etcgroup.org/en/materials...tml?pub_id=335

EJ in NJ

ŗWešve continued right on with work on the Technology Protection
System [Terminator]. We never really slowed down. Wešre on target,
moving ahead to commercialize it. We never really backed off.˛ -
Harry Collins, Delta & Pine Land Seed Co., January, 20001

Hmmm. That was ten years ago. Did the terminator seeds ever make it to
market?

I didn't notice the publication date. If I had I might not have posted
it. Perhaps it no longer applies.

EJ in NJ

RIP/ John Berg, 58: actor, committed suicide Laura M. Young Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:19 PM
Goldfish suicide [email protected] Ponds 7 28-08-2005 11:56 PM
Beta wants to commit suicide Szaki Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 03-05-2005 05:45 AM
Fish comities suicide Rich Ponds 10 28-07-2004 04:03 AM
Fish comities suicide Rich Ponds 0 26-07-2004 05:22 AM