GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Gold-Tone Day-Date Watch #BM8222-56P (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/183896-citizen-mens-eco-drive-gold-tone-day-date-watch-bm8222-56p.html)

[email protected] 21-05-2009 09:09 AM

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Gold-Tone Day-Date Watch #BM8222-56P

Price:$200.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000ZPJDW6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000ZPJDW6

This Christmas gift for my husband met all his criteria. He is delighted with the watch.
I own this watch and I absolutely love it. It looks great and runs even better.
Compare to the others at the same price, this watch is good,it's easy to adjust the date and day, don't worry about the power, it comes from light!One thing is a pity: you need take it off when you try to swim. Anyway, it's a good one, and I like it.
This men's Eco-Drive timepiece is powered by light, so it never needs a battery. The classic timepiece has a round, gold tone stainless steel case and bracelet, and features a champagne-colored dial with three-hand function and easy-to-read bar markers in gold tone stainless steel. Additional features include a day and date indicator window, water resistant case and fold over clasp with push button. The Eco-Drive timepiece is designed for the everyday man.