Old 21-05-2009, 09:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Abyss Automatic Watch #2690

Price:$370.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0009P66NG
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009P66NG

I received my Invicta 2690 about a month ago and I am very pleased with the watch. The only complaint is maybe about the lume but at this price the existing lume is OK. As soon as I received this watch it is been on my wrist and already was through many actions such as sports, sauna, Dead Sea and dress ocasions and it performed well in all of them. The gold plating isn't wear off and movement is very accurate. Watch is catching many attention from strangers because it is very shiny. Feels good on the wrist and it's diameter is what I was looking for (it is smaller that Omega SMP and bigger than Rolex - just on spot).Overall it is a beutiful and good watch, especially at this price.Regards,Alex
THIS IS MY THIRD INVICTA PRO DIVER ABYSS AUT. AND I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!
I had to return this item. The automatic function on it was broken. They did not have another in stock or I would've re-ordered it at the time.It looked sharp, more of a dress watch than a typicle everyday watch.I would've kept it but to wind it manually every other day didn't sit too well with me. The back was see-thru (nice-feature) but unfortunately that is how I knew it was broken. I have another watch similar to this make and it looks and feels good on the wrist.I would've given it 4 stars if it worked.
The watch is in very good condition..the design was beautiful -the gold platings was also excellent..the movement was ok!! the screw is safe and durable if you adjust it..it won't break loose..after making many rounds and pulling out and pushing in..the system is excellent..that is how to test a watch..this watch got a 5x5 rates for me! and the other watch too!!
I have owned my Invicta 2690 Gold Mother of Pearl Diver's watch for nine months. It is my second of four Invicta watches that I own and my first of the three Invicta automatics I own. This is a large and very classy and distinctive looking watch that keeps excellent time. Its white mother of pearl dial and gold outlined hour markers sets this watch apart from the others in my collection. Its automatic movement is reliable and continues to work for nearly two-days after I take it off. When it does stop working and I decide to wear it again I have had no problems setting its day, date or time. I am very pleased with this Invicta 2690 diver's watch.
You can be a serious diver and still show a bit of style with the gold-tone Invicta Abyss automatic men's watch (model 2690) with 23 karat gold plating. Its round stainless steel watch case measures 43mm (1.7 inches) and has a gold unidirectional rotating bezel with black engraved markings and gold scalloped highlights. The bluish mother of pearl dial features large luminous Tritnite dial markers and hands, with encroaching minute indexes. Other features include water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet), day and date function at 3 o'clock, and a stainless steel link bracelet band with fully gold-plated links.Pro Diver Collection Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Abyss Automatic Watch #2689:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009P66N6

ACCESSORIES:

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Abyss Automatic Watch #2687:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009P66MM