GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pierre Cardin Men's Diamond Collection Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch #PCD2002YB (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/183901-pierre-cardin-mens-diamond-collection-gold-tone-bracelet-watch-pcd2002yb.html)

[email protected] 21-05-2009 10:48 AM

Pierre Cardin Men's Diamond Collection Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch #PCD2002YB

Price:$250.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000P4XH3S
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000P4XH3S

this is good watch for the price spent on it.I bought for my uncle .he was pretty happy with it,but the other corner of the watch is the watch does noot look a diamond collection one.
The Pierre Cardin Men's Bracelet Watch is a handsome dress watch that makes its statement with a bold black dial and a diamond and stainless steel bezel. Offsetting the dial are gold-tone hands and hour markers, and Arabic numerals at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. The watch runs on analog quartz movement and also features a gold tone stainless steel band with a push-button fold-over clasp. The timepiece is water resistant to 33 feet and is backed by a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Pierre Cardin Women's Diamond Collection Watch #PCD4002YB:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000P53BGK
Pierre Cardin Women's Diamond Collection Two-Tone Diamond Accented Watch #PCD4003TS:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000P4Z6SC
Pierre Cardin Men's Diamond Collection Diamond Accented Leather Strap Watch #PCD2001YC:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000K2NAIW