GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paula Deen 4 Quart Stainless Steel Deep Fryer with Basket and Lid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/183918-paula-deen-4-quart-stainless-steel-deep-fryer-basket-lid.html)

[email protected] 21-05-2009 12:27 PM

Paula Deen 4 Quart Stainless Steel Deep Fryer with Basket and Lid

List Price:$49.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001CX8D1C
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001CX8D1C

This pot was wonderful. They do not make this quality anymore and anyone who is wondering about it, you won't be dissapointed!
Childhood memories are so important to me. My copper bottom pots and pans remind me of the treasured time I had with my mother. Cooking with friends and family is so much more fun when you have the right tools, and these pans will give you pleasure for years. In fact, I hope you'll pass them along to loved ones, a time honored tradition in our family.

ACCESSORIES:

Paula Deen Stainless Steel 12 Piece Cookware Set:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001CXACZ2
Paula Deen 3 Quart Stack & Steamer, Stainless Steel:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001CX5ODC