Old 22-05-2009, 06:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Canus Goat's Milk Full Size Burgundy Gift Set

Price:$15.36
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000US250U
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000US250U

I REALLY LIKE THE CANUS GOAT'S MILK PRODUCTS BUT THIS PARTICULAR PRODUCT WAS TOO STRONG FOR WHAT I CONSIDER A FEMININE SMELL. MAYBE I MISSED IT, BUT MY FAMILY AND I COULD NOT USE THE BODY WASH DUE TO THE HIGH CONTENT INGREDIENT OF SULFUR BASED CHEMICALS IN THE WASH. PLEASE POST ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN THE FUTURE ON THE WEBSITE. THE BODY WASH MAKES US ITCH DUE TO THE ALLERGIES THAT WE HAVE. I LOVE THE NON-SCENTED GOAT'S MILK SOAP (GREEN BOX). IT HAS MORE OF A NATURAL SCENT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO WEAR PERFUMES OR COLOGNES WITHOUT HAVING A OVER POWERING SOAP SMELL MIXED WITH THE FRAGANCE OF PERFUME YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR AS THE BURGANDY SET DOES.
This gift set comes with 2 - 5 oz bar soap, a 16 Oz Body Soap, and a 5 Oz lotion. All made with fresh goat's milk! Product is made in Canada. I love the soap. It's moisturing yet not so much as Dove where you feel oily. It also has a nice scent that makes you feel clean.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Canus Goat's Milk Bar Soap, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4):http:///index.php?id=B001E763NQ
Canus Goat's Milk Orchid Oil Trial Size Gift Set:http:///index.php?id=B000URWYZC
Canus Goat's Milk All Natural Lotion Set:http:///index.php?id=B000US07QO