Old 22-05-2009, 08:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Havaianas Women's Slim Animals Sandal

Price:$24.95
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000XPIX74
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000XPIX74

My US shoe size is 6 1/2, the flip flops come in conjunction of two sizes(wth?!!!) 35/36 I went with, because I knew I would be in between UK size 36 and 37, hence summer slippers I always went for half size smaller.They came out just about the right size, I could safely assume that if i went for 37/38, they would be too big for me.My rule of thumb for US and UK shoe size conversion:35 = 4.5 to 536 = 5 to 637 = 738 = 8 and so on
Although the Havaianas flip-flops are arguably the most comfortable flip-flops out there, their sizing is regretfully a conundrum. It's hard to buy them online without the ability of trying them on first. Otherwise, it's a great product.
Love these sandals! REceived as a gift last year for my birthday....have had them over a year now and wear them all the time. They are very comfortable and cute. Would purchase them myself!
This is my 2nd pair of havaianas sandal/flipflop to me they are more a flip flop. Love the red color with the taupe color straps. Very comfortable and stylish, love em
The popular rubber flip flop is back in a new form! Features a slim rubber upper and an animal-print footbed. Soft rubber footbed and outsole offers a comfortable walk with some added grip. Havaianas are soldin Brazilian sizes and have been converted to U.S. equivalent sizes.
For simple and classic summer style stick with the Slim flip flop from Havaianas. This perfect flip flop has a molded thin rubber upper with a Havaianas logo, a shock absorbing midsole, and a durable rubber outsole for premium footing. Hit the beach in style this summer with the Slim.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop:http:///index.php?id=B000NBJ6CO
Havaianas Women's High Light Etnics Sandal:http:///index.php?id=B000XPQWTA
Havaianas Women's Fresh Sandal:http:///index.php?id=B000XPOQ4S