Old 29-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered User

Default tomatoe plant newbie

Ive recently been given some tomatoe plants from a friend and they are growing in a grow bag,ive never grown tomatoes before,and he did say something that you have to pull certain branches as they grow??
Can anyone help me at the mo they are abou8t 18 inches high.
Old 29-05-2009, 10:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

chriz1 wrote:
Ive recently been given some tomatoe plants from a friend and they are
growing in a grow bag,ive never grown tomatoes before,and he did say
something that you have to pull certain branches as they grow??
Can anyone help me at the mo they are abou8t 18 inches high.

This was posted in the sister group rec.gardens on the 25th:

http://www.finegardening.com/how-to/...-tomatoes.aspx

Jeff