GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Week 6 in the three sisters garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/184556-week-6-three-sisters-garden.html)

General Schvantzkoph 07-06-2009 11:58 PM

Week 6 in the three sisters garden

My three sisters garden is making progress,

http://picasaweb.google.com/bjoshuar...eat=directlink

Suzanne D.[_2_] 08-06-2009 06:22 PM

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
My three sisters garden is making progress,

http://picasaweb.google.com/bjoshuar...eat=directlink

I am so far behind. I still have a row of beans to plant (the other beans
are coming up very nicely), and I haven't even planted the pumpkins yet!
Your post triggered my guilt, which means I will probably get out there
today to alleviate that guilt! (Thanks for inadvertently keeping me on my
toes.)
--S.

General Schvantzkoph 08-06-2009 06:58 PM

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:22:59 -0600, Suzanne D. wrote:

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
My three sisters garden is making progress,

http://picasaweb.google.com/bjoshuar...eat=directlink

I am so far behind. I still have a row of beans to plant (the other
beans are coming up very nicely), and I haven't even planted the
pumpkins yet! Your post triggered my guilt, which means I will probably
get out there today to alleviate that guilt! (Thanks for inadvertently
keeping me on my toes.)
--S.

My squash and beans just went in this week so you aren't so far behind.