GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/186583-tomato-seeds.html)

[email protected] 16-08-2009 06:35 PM

Tomato seeds

How do I haves and dry seeds for next year?

MJ

mj 16-08-2009 06:37 PM

Tomato seeds

On Aug 16, 1:35*pm, "
wrote:
How do I haves and dry seeds for next year?

MJ

Sorry that should be harvest.

Billy[_8_] 16-08-2009 07:33 PM

Tomato seeds

In article
,
mj wrote:

http://www.seedsavers.org/Content.as...pful_links.htm
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.*
~Channing E. Phillips

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm

Billy[_8_] 16-08-2009 07:36 PM

Tomato seeds

In article
,
mj wrote:

On Aug 16, 1:35*pm, "
wrote:
How do I haves and dry seeds for next year?

MJ

Sorry that should be harvest.

Sorry, I should have mentioned
Seed to Seed: Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners
by Suzanne Ashworth
http://www.amazon.com/Seed-Growing-T...deners/dp/1882
424581/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250447660&sr=1-1

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 17-08-2009 01:27 AM

Tomato seeds

mj wrote:
On Aug 16, 1:35 pm, "
wrote:
How do I haves and dry seeds for next year?

MJ

Sorry that should be harvest.

Scoop out the seeds from a ripe fruit and wash them in a sieve rubbing off
the pulp. Spread on paper in an airy but not windy place to dry for several
days. Label with cultivar and date. Store in a cool dry place.

David