GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   source for ~ 3 yr. golden muscat grape vines? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/187135-source-%7E-3-yr-golden-muscat-grape-vines.html)

OhioGuy 11-09-2009 04:13 AM

source for ~ 3 yr. golden muscat grape vines?

It looks like we may move into a new house this Fall. I am thinking about
doing some fall plating of some grape vines, so the roots can get
established, giving the plants a good growing season next year.

I'm especially looking for some roughly 3 year old golden muscat grape
vines. After years of trying to figure it out, I believe this is the type
that my grandparents have a single plant of in their grape arbor. I always
loved the spicy, sweet taste. Can anyone please point me to a source for
these? I've been able to find other grape varieties, 3 year plants for $13
or so online, but not golden muscats.

Thanks!