GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any hydro peeps here? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/187141-any-hydro-peeps-here.html)

Rusty Trombone 11-09-2009 03:43 AM

any hydro peeps here?

i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 11-09-2009 06:31 AM

any hydro peeps here?

Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David

Rusty Trombone 15-09-2009 12:33 AM

any hydro peeps here?

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David

everybody wants to be a ****in comedian.
don't give up your day job, cupcake.

Billy[_8_] 15-09-2009 07:33 AM

any hydro peeps here?

In article
,
Rusty Trombone wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David

everybody wants to be a ****in comedian.
don't give up your day job, cupcake.

I thought David remark was funny ;O), and your response egregious.
As for the cultivation of the illicit marijuana try a.d.p.c. or your
local library. It's California's number one cash crop, so there can't be
a lack of information. We are more of a tomato and squash bunch.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm

gunner 15-09-2009 11:48 PM

any hydro peeps here?

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David, what does nicotine spray do besides control pests?

[email protected] 16-09-2009 01:52 AM

any hydro peeps here?

Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David, what does nicotine spray do besides control pests?

Makes it deadly, aka "killer."

It's a joke, son. :)

gunner 16-09-2009 04:45 PM

any hydro peeps here?

Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David, what does nicotine spray do besides control pests?

Makes it deadly, aka "killer."

It's a joke, son. :)

Perhaps your right, I'm am just a 1st era Boomer, so the "humor" excaped me.
I would have never thought of David deadpanning.

Sorry David, Stand Up would be a poor career choice, but if it is any
consolation, Leno is needing new material and writers too.

mj 16-09-2009 05:43 PM

any hydro peeps here?

On Sep 15, 2:33*am, Billy wrote:
In article
,
*Rusty Trombone wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David

everybody wants to be a ****in comedian.
don't give up your day job, cupcake.

I thought David remark was funny ;O), and your response egregious.
As for the cultivation of the illicit marijuana try a.d.p.c. or your
local library. It's California's number one cash crop, so there can't be
a lack of information. We are more of a tomato and squash bunch.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63rujhttp://coun...erts020709.htm

Yes, why is it that everyone thinks that if you grow in hydroponics it
must be pot?

Aluckyguess[_4_] 17-09-2009 02:40 AM

any hydro peeps here?

Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David, what does nicotine spray do besides control pests?

Makes it deadly, aka "killer."

It's a joke, son. :)

Actually pot has 10 times the nicotine of cigarettes.

Billy[_8_] 17-09-2009 07:30 AM

any hydro peeps here?

Rusty Trombone wrote:
i want to start growing some killer marijuana hydro.
Any advice?

Spray with nicotine.

David, what does nicotine spray do besides control pests?

Makes it deadly, aka "killer."

It's a joke, son. :)

Actually pot has 10 times the nicotine of cigarettes.

Not funny. Not accurate. Stupid.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...gi?artid=34030

phorbin 17-09-2009 12:47 PM

any hydro peeps here?

In article 0a2ea65d-b4a5-40f7-ba3d-
, says...

Yes, why is it that everyone thinks that if you grow in hydroponics it
must be pot?

The original post asked for advice on growing "killer marijuana"

mj 17-09-2009 06:37 PM

any hydro peeps here?

On Sep 17, 7:47*am, phorbin wrote:
In article 0a2ea65d-b4a5-40f7-ba3d-
, says...

Yes, why is it that everyone thinks that if you grow in hydroponics it
must be pot?

The original post asked for advice on growing "killer marijuana"

That would be "killer marijuana Hydro"
I don't get your point.
MJ

phorbin 18-09-2009 12:20 PM

any hydro peeps here?

In article 3da4ca2e-b402-4bc6-a34b-
, says...
On Sep 17, 7:47*am, phorbin wrote:
In article 0a2ea65d-b4a5-40f7-ba3d-
, says....

Yes, why is it that everyone thinks that if you grow in hydroponics it
must be pot?

The original post asked for advice on growing "killer marijuana"

I don't get your point.

Just that this topic was based in the original post.

Clearly not everyone thinks that growing hydroponically means the crop
must be pot.

In the time I've been monitoring the rec.gardens.edible I've seen
little discussion of hydroponics and marijuana. A quick search of google
groups seems to back me up.

Which makes me wonder why you think that everyone thinks that growing
hydroponically must mean growing pot.