Old 21-10-2009, 12:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Nicotine for pests... but electronic cigarette safer

Many gardeners know home made remedies and tips to make sure their
garden blooms.

A nicotine solution may well rid certain plants of nasty bugs but
there is no doubt cigarette stubs don't aid a good crop. You don't
have to be a gardener to see the damage chewing gum, empty cigarette
packets and butts are doing to our environment not to mention the
health of the population.

There is a greener, more eco-friendly and healthier way to smoke
without polluting non-smokers. The VIP Electronic Cigarette tastes and
acts like a normal cigarette but does not emit dangerous second hand
smoke and there is no need for an ashtray.

- Tastes like a real cigarette - Tobacco or Menthol flavors
- Legal to smoke in bars, clubs, restaurants, cafes, offices and
airport lounges
- Can be smoked on reputable cruise ships and in hotels
- Does not contain or burn any tobacco leaf
- Does not generate any 1st or 2nd hand smoke
- Gives a powerful nicotine hit to satisfy cravings
- 70% cheaper than tobacco smoking
- No ashtrays or cigarette butts
- 1 e-cigarette cartridge = 15 tobacco cigarttes
- £1 per cartridge that's 200 cigarettes for under £10

Visit www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk

Get the world famous VIP Electronic Cigarette and ditch the ash. The
perfect Xmas Present.