Old 02-11-2009, 12:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default I wish you like it

I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.com/english.htm
Old 02-11-2009, 02:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"savy" wrote in message
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.

Learn English first, bub. I don't agree with a religion that sends ten year
olds to the market with ten pounds of explosives to get a loaf of bread.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
says...

"savy" wrote in message
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.

Learn English first, bub. I don't agree with a religion that sends ten year
olds to the market with ten pounds of explosives to get a loaf of bread.

And any site that throws up a dialogue box with the words "excuse me" in
it first suggests an exploit attempt.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Registered User

Smile

phorbin;868557]In article ,
says...

"savy"
wrote in message
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a
lot of things
http://zzrz.

Learn English first, bub. I don't agree with a religion that sends ten year
olds to the market with ten pounds of explosives to get a loaf of bread.

And any site that throws up a dialogue box with the words "excuse me" in
it first suggests an exploit attempt.

my question is "What does this site have to do with gardening?"
answer: "nothing what so ever", geeshh get over yourself.
sockiescat.