Old 13-11-2009, 02:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Regarding smart-stax GE corn in general and specifically in Canada

http://www.cban.ca/Resources/Topics/...-Foods-On-the-
Market/Corn

or

http://tinyurl.com/y9xbfsx
Old 13-11-2009, 04:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

http://www.cban.ca/Resources/Topics/GE-Crops-and-Foods-On-the-Market/Corn

Just a tip. You don't need the tiny URL if you enclose the link.

Tom J

Old 13-11-2009, 04:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Tom J" wrote in message
http://www.cban.ca/Resources/Topics/GE-Crops-and-Foods-On-the-Market/Corn

Just a tip. You don't need the tiny URL if you enclose the link.

On some, long links get cut off like hers did below and then you must cut
and paste:

Old 15-11-2009, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie says...
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:53:15 -0500, phorbin
wrote:

http://www.cban.ca/Resources/Topics/...he-Market/Corn

or

http://tinyurl.com/y9xbfsx

Seems as if your regulatory agencies function in like manner as ours.

Government has inflicted many diseases on our first-line guardian
agencies not the least of which is underfunding.

Curse whomever cursed us with, "May you live in interesting times"

That would be the gods and I think I'll leave them alone.

The process is like watching a train wreck slowly unfold....problem
is, our vantage point is from within the out of control train upon
which we are stuck!

My feeling exactly.

Sometimes I thnk that the best to be hoped for in the long run is being
far back enough on the train to help bury the dead, transport the
injured and aid the survivors. ...and far enough ahead in thinking to
have a full emergency response kit in the coach.

Thanks for the link, fellow choir member Phorbin. ;-)

You're welcome.

I whistle more than I sing these days but I'm in the right key, everyone
knows the tune and most people seem inclined to sing as many verses as
they know.