GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Asparagus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/190969-asparagus.html)

[email protected] 21-04-2010 05:11 PM

Asparagus

Cut our first asparagus of 2010 this morning. Lightly steamed, placed
on a slice of toasted homemade whole grain bread and topped with a
poached egg. When cut, the egg yolk serves as the sauce.
One of the joys of having four seasons is looking forward to cutting
and enjoying the first asparagus of spring.

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada.
AgCanada Zone 5b
43º 17' 26.75" North
80º 13' 29.46" West

Billy[_10_] 21-04-2010 05:23 PM

Asparagus

In article ,
wrote:

Cut our first asparagus of 2010 this morning. Lightly steamed, placed
on a slice of toasted homemade whole grain bread and topped with a
poached egg. When cut, the egg yolk serves as the sauce.
One of the joys of having four seasons is looking forward to cutting
and enjoying the first asparagus of spring.

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada.
AgCanada Zone 5b
43º 17' 26.75" North