GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garlic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/191377-garlic.html)

[email protected] 08-05-2010 07:24 PM

Garlic

My husband says you have to dry garlic after you pick it, Looks fine
to me. Opinions?

Gary Woods 08-05-2010 09:24 PM

Garlic

" wrote:

My husband says you have to dry garlic after you pick it, Looks fine
to me. Opinions?

Where are you that you're harvesting now? Down Under, I would guess.
For best storage, you should hang the garlic in a well-ventilated place,
but NOT in the sun, for a few weeks.
You can (and should) eat some of it right away though.