Old 07-06-2010, 06:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default My Own Organic Garden ;Thanks to EzyVegies

I have always wanted to grow vegetables in my yard but the thing is,
Australian soil is not ideal for growing organic vegetables. Good
thing I read EzyVegies featured in an article. It caught my interest
instantly since EzyVegies Australia has the perfect solution to my
gardening needs. Thanks to EzyVegies and their amazing raised garden
beds, I am now spending my afternoons in my garden, watching my
vegetables grow and soon, I will be able to enjoy my very own organic
vegetables. Visit EzyVegies at http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/
Old 07-06-2010, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
says...

http://whois.ausregistry.com.au/whois/whois_local.jsp?

I'm going to let this go for 24 hours from 12:05 GMT/UTC to see if he
responds or if it continues.

If it continues I think a more direct lart is in order.

Luke seems to believe we're iggerant. --Typical

Spammer or not, I never buy anything for the garden from the southern
hemisphere because it grows upside down and only blooms at night.

LOL
Old 07-06-2010, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 6/7/2010 12:32 PM, phorbin wrote:
In ,
says...

http://whois.ausregistry.com.au/whois/whois_local.jsp?

I'm going to let this go for 24 hours from 12:05 GMT/UTC to see if he
responds or if it continues.

If it continues I think a more direct lart is in order.

Luke seems to believe we're iggerant. --Typical

Spammer or not, I never buy anything for the garden from the southern
hemisphere because it grows upside down and only blooms at night.

LOL

Actually, I'm expanding on something a Chinese coworker told me years ago.

He had these squash seeds from China and said they only blossomed in the
US at night and that's when he had to go out to pollinate them