GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/192035-one-stop-vegetable-garden-guide.html)

Ezyveggies groups 08-06-2010 02:38 AM

One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

My friends and I are planning to raise a vegetable garden in our own
plots. Fortunately, we stumbled into EzyVegies; wide information about
do it yourself raised garden beds and tips in growing a vegetable
garden. We decided to cultivate our vacant plots to save money for
food items. Since all of us are non-working moms, gardening will be a
good past time for us aside from saving much of the usual cost of
buying veggies at the supermarket. EzyVegies tackles about easy to do
organic gardening. To know more, you can drop by at http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/

zxcvbob 08-06-2010 03:06 AM

Ezyveggies groups wrote:
My friends and I are planning to raise a vegetable garden in our own
plots. Fortunately, we stumbled into EzyVegies; wide information about
do it yourself raised garden beds and tips in growing a vegetable
garden. We decided to cultivate our vacant plots to save money for
food items. Since all of us are non-working moms, gardening will be a
good past time for us aside from saving much of the usual cost of
buying veggies at the supermarket. EzyVegies tackles about easy to do
organic gardening. To know more, you can drop by at http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/

Luke Hanson, You "stumbled into" the site? Do you think we are idiots?

Cipher 08-06-2010 03:19 AM

One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

On 6/7/2010 10:06 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
Ezyveggies groups wrote:
spam deleted

Luke Hanson, You "stumbled into" the site? Do you think we are idiots?

Well, maybe he's drunk a lot of the time?

phorbin 08-06-2010 04:44 AM

One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

In article ,
says...
On 6/7/2010 10:06 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
Ezyveggies groups wrote:
spam deleted

Luke Hanson, You "stumbled into" the site? Do you think we are idiots?

Well, maybe he's drunk a lot of the time?

So far there's been nothing but the posted spam.

If he hasn't responded by tomorrow I think this should escalate through
channels. There's no point cluttering up the newsgroup.

My guess is he's violated one TOS or another.

General Schvantzkoph 08-06-2010 12:44 PM

One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:44:16 -0500, phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...
On 6/7/2010 10:06 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
Ezyveggies groups wrote:
spam deleted

Luke Hanson, You "stumbled into" the site? Do you think we are
idiots?

Well, maybe he's drunk a lot of the time?

So far there's been nothing but the posted spam.

If he hasn't responded by tomorrow I think this should escalate through
channels. There's no point cluttering up the newsgroup.

My guess is he's violated one TOS or another.

What channels? This isn't a moderated newsgroup, I don't think there is
anything you can do except put him in your kill file.

Jeff Thies 08-06-2010 06:34 PM

General Schvantzkoph wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:44:16 -0500, phorbin wrote:

In article ,
says...
On 6/7/2010 10:06 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
Ezyveggies groups wrote:
spam deleted
Luke Hanson, You "stumbled into" the site? Do you think we are
idiots?
Well, maybe he's drunk a lot of the time?

So far there's been nothing but the posted spam.

If he hasn't responded by tomorrow I think this should escalate through
channels. There's no point cluttering up the newsgroup.

My guess is he's violated one TOS or another.

What channels? This isn't a moderated newsgroup, I don't think there is
anything you can do except put him in your kill file.

All I see at the moment is Google Groups. It's not impossible to
track further. You have to push the right buttons in the right places,
seems not worth it right now.

Complaining is so easy to do that there is a whole political party
(in the US) dedicated to being terminally upset. Doing any good with
that is another matter.

Jeff

phorbin 09-06-2010 12:37 AM

One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

In article ,
says...

What channels? This isn't a moderated newsgroup, I don't think there is
anything you can do except put him in your kill file.

Maybe. Maybe not.

It could go somewhere. It could go nowhere.

I'm still digging.

The posting host places the post's injection point in the Philipines.