GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   snails and slugs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/192612-re-snails-slugs.html)

George[_10_] 10-07-2010 04:03 AM

snails and slugs

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:08:13 -0400, " Cal Who"
wrote:

We have snails and slugs in the garden.

Has anyone found a good way to get rid of them?

Probably not that appealing, but I just go out every morning and pick
them off. I dump them in a bowl of slightly soapy water. We have some
lillies next to the garden, which seem to be fair snail magnets. Also,
I keep some damp wood around, to the same purpose.

After a while, there aren't very many.

George

tabbycat 12-07-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George[_10_] (Post 893662)

Try using the Slug Bell it's very efficient and attractive too