Old 24-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Registered User

Default Benefits for allotment holders

Hi,

I have had an allotment for a number of years and came across a nifty little site which offers allotment holders and gardeners lots of benefits and discounts. The site is

Grow2eat

Quite handy really, its so expensive to to keep an allotment going and really did help save a few pennies!!!
Old 24-07-2010, 06:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

'Grow2eat' (http://www.grow2eat.com/)

Quite handy really, its so expensive to to keep an allotment going and
really did help save a few pennies!!!

And if all merchants advertised in gardening groups there would be no
space for the gardeners. Bugger off.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude
Old 24-07-2010, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:

And if all merchants advertised in gardening groups there would be no
space for the gardeners. Bugger off.

At least, there doesn't seem to be a fee to join the "club."
I'm reserving judgment, but I'm a suspicious cynical old fart.

But, I'm back from the Seed Saver's Exchange meet last weekend, and it was
better than ever.... details when I get done digging some more garlic.

Old 24-07-2010, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Billy wrote:

And if all merchants advertised in gardening groups there would be no
space for the gardeners. Bugger off.

At least, there doesn't seem to be a fee to join the "club."
I'm reserving judgment, but I'm a suspicious cynical old fart.

But, I'm back from the Seed Saver's Exchange meet last weekend, and it was
better than ever.... details when I get done digging some more garlic.

Waiting with baited breath;O)