GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/193464-wind-rain-perhaps-east-cost-usa-earl.html)

Bill who putters 29-08-2010 03:23 PM

Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

http://premiuma.accuweather.com/prem...blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_foll ow.asp

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday . Hope
the forecast is wrong.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org

Bill who putters 29-08-2010 05:35 PM

Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

http://premiuma.accuweather.com/prem...blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_foll ow.asp

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday . Hope
the forecast is wrong.

Another view.

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-earl-2010

Martin Riddle 29-08-2010 08:50 PM

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
http://premiuma.accuweather.com/prem...blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_foll ow.asp

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday .
Hope
the forecast is wrong.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org
http://www.davidmccandless.com/

Says I need a accuweather premimum account.

Looks like a fast moving storm, the predictions will not be accurate.
Take it day by day.

Cheers

Bill who putters 29-08-2010 09:09 PM

"Martin Riddle" wrote:

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
http://premiuma.accuweather.com/prem...blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_foll ow.asp

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday .
Hope
the forecast is wrong.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org
http://www.davidmccandless.com/

Says I need a accuweather premimum account.

Looks like a fast moving storm, the predictions will not be accurate.
Take it day by day.

Cheers

Sorry I thought that their blogs were free. Was wrong.

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-earl-2010

Site works and I am getting stuff sort of wind ready. Family is all
over from Virginia beach to Queens on holiday. Mad Man at the premium
site says pay attention.

Bill

Billy[_10_] 29-08-2010 09:56 PM

Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

http://premiuma.accuweather.com/prem...blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_foll ow.asp

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday . Hope
the forecast is wrong.

Another view.

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-earl-2010

Just looked at Stormpulse, and it shows Earl turning to the north east
between Hatteras and Bermuda, and missing you completely.
You be thinkin' too much, Dawg. Best roll a fat one, and chill.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude

Bill who putters 30-08-2010 12:24 AM

Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

http://premiuma.accuweather.com/prem...blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_foll ow.asp

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday . Hope
the forecast is wrong.

Another view.

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-earl-2010

Just looked at Stormpulse, and it shows Earl turning to the north east
between Hatteras and Bermuda, and missing you completely.
You be thinkin' too much, Dawg. Best roll a fat one, and chill.

Evan & Joey step grand kids going to Virginia got my mind on
guard...hyper.

Bill who putters 30-08-2010 02:58 PM

Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/8/29/10162/6000

Martin Riddle 30-08-2010 11:34 PM

Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/8/29/10162/6000

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org
http://www.davidmccandless.com/

Looks like the waters off the Jersey shore are too cold for a hurricane.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/sst-atl-loop.html

They should be just shy of 30c or greater for healthy convection.

Earl should fall apart just like Gloria.

Cheers