GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can you ID the peppers in this video? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/193679-can-you-id-peppers-video.html)

Bill who putters 11-09-2010 05:51 PM

Can you ID the peppers in this video?

I fallen in love with this and can ID everything but the peppers. If so
what can I substitute ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

Thanks!

Bill in Beautiful 72 F. blue sky who has to carry some water out for
rescue missions as with Earl missing us we have big time DROUGHT !

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

Gunner[_3_] 23-09-2010 12:44 AM

Can you ID the peppers in this video?

Still no one with info? well for your research;

http://www.foodsubs.com/Chilefre.html

If you have a Korean market but no Japanese nearby ask them for their
green pepper. Mild as a bell and ususally pickled by them. As with
most green peppers, does not dry well. If you want seed, I can send
you some. I have a few left unpicked but the rain is killing them off
fast.but I doubt you will feel secure enough in that, so here is an
alt: http://www.kitazawaseed.com/seed_083-103.html