GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cucumbers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/193865-cucumbers.html)

[email protected] 24-09-2010 11:03 PM

Cucumbers

Can you cut the attachment stringy things and redirect the plant?

MJ

Bill who putters 24-09-2010 11:21 PM

Cucumbers

In article
,
" wrote:

Can you cut the attachment stringy things and redirect the plant?

MJ

Yes you can.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 24-09-2010 11:35 PM

Cucumbers

wrote:
Can you cut the attachment stringy things and redirect the plant?

MJ

Sure. You can unwind them if you are patient.

David

[email protected] 24-09-2010 11:56 PM

Cucumbers

On Sep 24, 6:35*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
wrote:
Can you cut the attachment stringy things and redirect the plant?

MJ

Sure. You can unwind them if you are patient.

David

Oh goodness no. I just can't stand my plants being intertwined. Right
now it has made friends with a tomato plant.

MJ

Suzanne D.[_2_] 27-09-2010 05:43 AM

Cucumbers

wrote in message news:2bbc199e-c00d-4cc3-a95c-

Oh goodness no. I just can't stand my plants being intertwined. Right
now it has made friends with a tomato plant.

My cucumber plants are currently having an intimate relationship with my
tomatillo plants.
--S.