GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Gary Snyder Books (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/194181-ot-gary-snyder-books.html)

Bill who putters 22-10-2010 07:34 PM

OT Gary Snyder Books

Been a student of Gary for many years. Stumbled upon his latest
entitled "The Etiquette of freedom" which refers to some of his
previous writings mainly "The Practice of the wild". I last read his
essays entitled "The real work" along with many books of poetry. Seem
it is easy to not know what is happening in things that really matter
and inspire. Guess I'm out of the loop.
The latest book includes a video DVD many stars. Gary if you do not
know him is exceptional a bit of Zen and a lot of nature.
Like most books of wonder not for everyone but a taste could change
your mind and your idea of what a garden can be.

ps3569.n88z465 2010

ps3569.n88p7 1990

geez I miss ISBN #'s

PS I have a bunch of Gary's talks on tape from the Lindisfarne
Association 1970 ish.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/

Bill who putters 22-10-2010 09:05 PM

OT Gary Snyder Books

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Been a student of Gary for many years. Stumbled upon his latest
entitled "The Etiquette of freedom" which refers to some of his
previous writings mainly "The Practice of the wild". I last read his
essays entitled "The real work" along with many books of poetry. Seem
it is easy to not know what is happening in things that really matter
and inspire. Guess I'm out of the loop.
The latest book includes a video DVD many stars. Gary if you do not
know him is exceptional a bit of Zen and a lot of nature.
Like most books of wonder not for everyone but a taste could change
your mind and your idea of what a garden can be.

ps3569.n88z465 2010

ps3569.n88p7 1990

geez I miss ISBN #'s

PS I have a bunch of Gary's talks on tape from the Lindisfarne
Association 1970 ish.

Ah the heady days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindisfarne_Association