GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Farml Vegetables Book (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/195363-ping-farml-vegetables-book.html)

Bill who putters 25-01-2011 03:12 PM

Ping Farml Vegetables Book

Thanks for telling me about "Vegetables" by Phillips & Rix. Great
reference that also provides the plants cultural history. Got it used
for $4.00.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

FarmI 26-01-2011 07:41 AM

Ping Farml Vegetables Book

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
Thanks for telling me about "Vegetables" by Phillips & Rix. Great
reference that also provides the plants cultural history. Got it used
for $4.00.

Good price! Congratulations. I would recommend any of their other books
too as I find them all good reference books.