GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Extra Heritage Seed Potatoes from Wiggly Wigglers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/196133-extra-heritage-seed-potatoes-wiggly-wigglers.html)

spacekadet 27-03-2011 10:48 AM

Extra Heritage Seed Potatoes from Wiggly Wigglers

Hey folks,

I hope it's okay if I post this here. If not, feel free to move / remove.

This is my second year with a garden and after growing potatoes somewhat successfully last year, I thought I'd give it a go again, this time with some funky "heritage" variety potatoes.

I ordered them from Wiggly Wigglers, and the parcel took AGES to arrive. I finally asked about it and they sent another pack. Both packages arrived on the same day (figures), so now I have an over-abundance of seed potatoes.

Anyway, have agreed with Wiggly to give away the extra spuds. Details are here...

SmarterFitter - Blog - Giveaway: Heritage SeedPotatoes!!

Thanks all, and apologies again if this is inappropriate for this forum.

Monica