Old 19-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered User

Default young sunburst cherry tree needs help.

Hi there, my husband brought me a mini patio orchard of 4 fruit trees.

leaves have just started to come out for the first time and i ave just noticed the leaves on the young sunburst cherry tree are nw going brown at the edges and curling.. please have a look at the attachments to see what i mean.
can anybody help me with this and tell me what it is? causing it? what can i do about it?
many thanks
Attached Thumbnails
young sunburst cherry tree needs help.-dscf1070.jpg   young sunburst cherry tree needs help.-dscf1072.jpg   young sunburst cherry tree needs help.-dscf1075.jpg   young sunburst cherry tree needs help.-dscf1078.jpg   young sunburst cherry tree needs help.-dscf1081.jpg

Old 11-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Registered User

thank you so much for all your replies and generous help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1970 View Post