Old 02-05-2011, 09:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Moles

In article , "Snag"
wrote:

Gz wrote:
On May 2, 1:34 am, Gunner wrote:
On Apr 28, 9:21 am, Gz wrote:

any good devices for mole prevention. I got cats.

Greg

Anothers viewpoints on the many mole methods:

http://tomclothier.hort.net/page39.html

Good, tnx.

Buddy uses oxy/ace for groundhogs. Works well.

Greg

Propane works too, and it's cheaper by far .

I'll await the headlines ;O)
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
Bush's 4th term: another Judas goat

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://theuptake.org/2011/03/05/michael-moore-the-big-lie-wisconsin-is-broke/
Old 02-05-2011, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:
In article , "Snag"
wrote:

Gz wrote:
On May 2, 1:34 am, Gunner wrote:
On Apr 28, 9:21 am, Gz wrote:

any good devices for mole prevention. I got cats.

Greg

Anothers viewpoints on the many mole methods:

http://tomclothier.hort.net/page39.html

Good, tnx.

Buddy uses oxy/ace for groundhogs. Works well.

Greg

Propane works too, and it's cheaper by far .

I'll await the headlines ;O)
--
- Billy

Actually , I prefer lead and smokeless powder for groundhogs - AKA
rockchucks out west , and woodchucks around here in Tennessee .
A guy that posts in another group I read tried the oxy/propane thing on
moles, said it made a quite satisfying thump and interesting patterns in his
lawn . He lit it off by remote , with a model rocket ignitor IIRC.
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Chipmunks or moles? Duane Morin Gardening 6 03-10-2003 05:12 PM
Moles ROY MCMASTER Australia 4 17-04-2003 01:08 PM
Getting rid of moles Chris Haney North Carolina 7 07-04-2003 02:44 AM
Moles VS Voles smitty48 Edible Gardening 3 22-03-2003 08:44 PM
How do you get rid of moles without traps Susan E Desjardins Edible Gardening 18 18-03-2003 06:44 PM