Old 04-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Registered User

Default Potatoes

Hi I have some potatoes growing in a grow bag (this is my first time) I have been told that once the green leaves start showing I should cover them with more compost. Is this true?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Old 07-05-2011, 12:36 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by murch View Post
Hi I have some potatoes growing in a grow bag (this is my first time) I have been told that once the green leaves start showing I should cover them with more compost. Is this true?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Or you could just buy them from Tesco. Look at me I'm a wannabe 90 year old cripple because i grow my own food. Seriously GTFO this forum. Youre not in africa where they grow their own food because all of them black tw@ts rob All of the food from supermarkets
Old 07-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered User

how can i design my own website free ?
dear friend
i am new on internet want some help
i visit a website sleek sight dot com its provied me free website but i don't
know to make a designing can any one tell how i can make a free website update and
designing i am very thankful to u for your convinece