GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellowing bean plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/196839-yellowing-bean-plants.html)

coykiesaol 09-05-2011 09:26 AM

Yellowing bean plants

Some of my bean plants are getting a little yellowish/light green. What is a good fertilizer to use on them? I'm thinking they need nitrogen or magnesium from the pictures of seen.

Billy[_10_] 09-05-2011 05:11 PM

Yellowing bean plants

In article ,
coykiesaol wrote:

Some of my bean plants are getting a little yellowish/light green. What
is a good fertilizer to use on them? I'm thinking they need nitrogen or
magnesium from the pictures of seen.

Organic fish emulsion is safe and sufficient. The idea that a "little
more is a little better" will totally fry your plants, when it comes to
chemical fertilizers.
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
Bush's 4th term: another Judas goat

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://theuptake.org/2011/03/05/michael-moore-the-big-lie-wisconsin-is-broke/