GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More Tomato questions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/196881-more-tomato-questions.html)

[email protected] 10-05-2011 02:45 PM

More Tomato questions

Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

Pat 10-05-2011 03:35 PM

More Tomato questions

wrote

Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

http://tinyurl.com/6y3syf4

Billy[_10_] 10-05-2011 04:23 PM

More Tomato questions

In article
,
" wrote:

Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

What kind of tomatoes? Is it the fruit (I have to ask) or the leaves
that are turning color? Nitrogen deficency will cause leaves to turn
yellow. Try fish emulsion. Don't over water. Damp is OK, soggy isn't.
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
Bush's 4th term: another Judas goat

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://theuptake.org/2011/03/05/michael-moore-the-big-lie-wisconsin-is-broke/

[email protected] 10-05-2011 04:41 PM

More Tomato questions

On May 10, 11:23*am, Billy wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

What kind of tomatoes? Is it the fruit (I have to ask) or the leaves
that are turning color? Nitrogen deficency will cause leaves to turn
yellow. Try fish emulsion. Don't over water. Damp is OK, soggy isn't.
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
Bush's 4th term: another Judas goat

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://theuptake.org/2011/03/05/michael-moore-the-big-lie-wisconsin-i...

Romas, Jet Setters, and Big Beef. The leaves are turning yellow. They
are loaded with tomatoes.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 10-05-2011 11:27 PM

More Tomato questions

On Tue, 10 May 2011 06:45:39 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

The fruit or the leaves?

[email protected] 11-05-2011 12:30 AM

More Tomato questions

wrote:
Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

The fruit or the leaves?

Sorry I thought I typed that. It is the leaves

And for anyone who read my other question about cut off tops, I
planted one today and I don't think it is going to make it. I have two
more still in water so I will try again in a week or so