Old 16-05-2011, 06:57 AM posted to rec.arts.sf.science,rec.gardens.edible,rec.birds

Default The newest colorway of the air jordan 2010 basketball shoe has justbeen released an

The newest colorway of the air jordan 2010 basketball shoe has just
been released an
The newest colorway of the air jordan 2010 basketball shoe has just
been released and this new colorway may be the best one yet. The
Jumpman torch has been passed to Dwayne Wade, who may be making some
United Center memories of his own next season. Dwayne Wade is a
premier free agent this summer, and there¡¯s a lot of speculation that
he may put ink to paper for his hometown Chicago Bulls. For Bulls
fans, that would mean that they¡¯d once again floor a team with a
realistic chance at competing for a championship. For sneakerheads, it
would mean the return of the air jordan to Chicago¡¯s hard court.
Perhaps, one of the shoes we¡¯d see D-Wade wear in the Windy City is
this ¡°Blackout¡± air jordan 2010. The basketball shoe features a
black and dark charcoal upper comprised of suede, perforated leather
and patent leather. The trademark clear window appears on the side
panels, while an icy blue tint on the sole reveals the red Zoom Air
unit.

The air jordan XX2/XXII model, designed by Dwayne Edwards, was
released on March 24, 2007. Its original retail price was $175 but has
declined. The aggressive and sharp design was inspired by the F-22
Raptor fighter jet. Some technical features of the shoe include an
updated visible, interchangeable independent podular system, a new
metallic mesh for ventilation, the air jordan camouflage pattern
printed in reflective 3M, and an updated traction system, based on an
army general¡¯s stripes.

Nike air yeezy are so hot right now that they might eclipse the
legendary sales of member¡¯s only jackets that went legendary when we
were kids. They are come in a variety of colors and styles and are
sure to catch the eye of the average joe. Air yeezy shoes are some of
the most fashionable I have seen in a long time and I think they are
state of the art, seriously if you buy a pair concider it an
investment because you can bet they will be worth big bucks in the
future.I would buy one pair to wear and another to save for that time
in the near future when these originals will be going for thousands a
pair on ebay,I have no doubt, there comes a few times in the fashion
market . Wear it make me feel this world always full of happiness,
laugh and perfect. Don¡¯t hesitate to take them .you will find another
world when you owned them.. Walking, climbing and some exercises
always need Nike air yeezy to keep our feet. Nike air yeezy¡¯s, just
like supra skytop vaider shoes , flexibility leaves nothing to be
desired. its good for our healty, especially to our highten.
http://www.airjordan-seller.com