Old 25-02-2003, 03:15 AM
FDR

Default Strawberry plant sources?

I've used Gurney's in the past to get my Strawberry plants, but I was
wondering if there are other sources for buying that people here could
recommend?

I am interested in Tribute and Honeoye.

Thanks

Rob

Old 25-02-2003, 05:16 AM
Tim B

Someone else here turned me on to Nourse Farms:
http://www.noursefarms.com/index.html

Excellent berry people, small enough that the people answering the phone are
willing and able to give all kinds of varietal advice.

"FDR" wrote in message
I've used Gurney's in the past to get my Strawberry plants, but I was
wondering if there are other sources for buying that people here could
recommend?

I am interested in Tribute and Honeoye.

Thanks

Rob

[Plant-biology] Sources for Leucocoryne, Moraea, Hachadourian, Marc Plant Biology 0 15-01-2008 02:13 PM
New England plant sources Charles L. Ponds 2 05-01-2006 09:41 AM
Trying to identify strawberry plant type. mondo colnago Edible Gardening 5 08-07-2005 09:01 AM
fish and plant sources nortyler Ponds 9 04-06-2005 06:28 PM
Plant Sources Spyder2x Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 31-08-2004 03:49 AM